Past ATLAS Support Center Events
The workshop will aim to teach basic ATLAS analysis tools by reproducing the second-generation leptoquark search. Introductory material for physics principles will be given, followed by hands-on activities to implement ATLAS methods yourself.
After the first day, we will break into small groups of about 5 participants per group, each with a tutor.
We will be discussing the analysis strategy and application of novel low-mass double-b tagging in the context of this analysis.
Yuan-Tang Chou (University of Massashusetss Amherst)
Verena Martinez Outschoorn (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Akane Maeda (Nagoya University)
Develop electrical tests for module reception QC and for QC after loading.
Run 2 analysis, combination, and HL-LHC projection for the HH-> bbyy channel
- Alex Wang (University of Wisconsin)
- Sau Lan Wu (University of Wisconsin)
Develop DCS and interlock system for module and system test
- Laura Jeanty (University of Oregon)
- Nathan Young (University of Oregon)
ITk Pixel module loading system design, procedure development and coumenation, and silicon sensor handing techniques,
- Joshua Stewart (Oklahoma State University)
- Joe Haley (Oklahoma State university)
- Flera Ritzadinova (Oklahoma State University)