Past ATLAS Support Center Events
ITk Pixel Inner System data transmission test.
- Stephen Sekula (Southern Methodist University)
- Peilong Wang (Southern Methodist University)
- Samyukta Krishnamurthy (U Mass)
- Rafael Lopes de Sa (U Mass)
ITk Pixel Inner System assembly procedures and QC.
- Aidan Grummer (University of New Mexico)
- Sally Seidel (University of New Mexico)
- Preparing for ITk Pixel prototype metrology with the Coordinate Measurement Machine.
- Study of radiation hard glue for module loading.
Kathryn Grimm (CSU East Bay)
Michael Krunic (CSU Easy Bay)
Trent Rosenquist (CSU East Bay)
Guanhao Su (CSU East Bay)
The 2018 testbeam run for ITk Pixel is expected to take place from 5/31 through 6/4.
- ANL: Vallary Bhopatkar
- IHEP: Yubo Han
- LBNL: Aleksandra Dimitrievska, Maurice Garcia-Sciveres, Timon Heim, Charilou Labitan, Ben Nachman, Cessar Gonzalez Renteria, Mark Standke
- Louisville: Swagato Banerhee
- SLAC: Nicole Hartmen, Ke Li, Jannicke Pearkes, Murtaza Safdari, Su Dong
- UC Santa Crus: Zach Galloway, Carolyn Gee, Simone Mazza, Jason Nielsen, Yuzhan Zhao
This year's US ATLAS Hadronic Final State Forum (HFSF2017) takes place at Southern Methodist University. The workshop is open to all (US) ATLAS collaborators. The workshop organization follows previous meetings of this series. More program details will be announced as they become available.